In today’s changing landscape DSOs need to consider alternative ways to create a leadership team to maximize effort while minimizing cost.
There are several reasons why a business might choose to hire a fractional team:
- Access to specialized expertise: Fractional teams are typically made up of experienced professionals who have expertise in a particular area, such as finance, marketing, or technology. By hiring a fractional team, businesses can access this specialized expertise without having to hire a full-time employee.
- Flexibility: Hiring a fractional team allows businesses to be more flexible in their staffing, as they can increase or decrease the size of the team as needed. This can be especially beneficial for small or growing businesses that may not have the resources to hire a full-time team.
- Cost savings: Hiring a fractional team can be a more cost-effective option than hiring full-time employees, as businesses only pay for the services they need. Fractional teams can also be more efficient and productive, as they are typically focused solely on their area of expertise.
- Time savings: Fractional teams are often able to work more quickly and efficiently than full-time employees, as they are highly experienced and focused on specific tasks. This can help businesses save time and achieve their goals more quickly.
- Reduced risk: Hiring a fractional team can reduce the risk associated with hiring full-time employees, as businesses are not committed to a long-term employment relationship. This can be especially beneficial for businesses that are unsure of their staffing needs or that need to remain flexible in response to changing market conditions.